Wednesday 3 October 2018

Introduction

Are you a student ready to graduate in the near future? If so, I'm sure you have thought about future prospects and graduate jobs. 



I want to discover the ins and outs of graduate recruitment in order to understand exactly what happens once we leave education. I hope to help my future self and anyone else that needs advice when it comes to applying for these opportunities.

In each blog post I will interview a different business on what they look for when recruiting graduates as well as asking about what their own graduate opportunities entail. I aim to approach companies from a wide range of industry sectors to gather as much information as possible. Each business will be asked the same 5 questions:

  1. Which degrees/qualifications do you look for a candidate to have?
  2. What makes an exceptional employee at your firm/what are standout qualities?
  3. What impact do graduates have within your business?
  4. Which elements do graduates find most challenging?
  5. Why should a candidate chose your business as their grad job?


Feel free to let me know through the comments section if there's a business you want to hear from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What it Takes to Become an MSP

MSP Kate Forbes has been the representative for Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch since 2016. She has contributed to many campaigns since her elec...